Hey, welcome to Rock Your Genius.
Rock Your Genius is about ...
- Shipping creativity*.
- Turning dreamers into doers.
- The side hustle & the creative pursuit (more generically, business & creativity).
You're in the right place if ...
- You want to start an online business (or side hustle).
- You want to turn your hobby or interest into a business opportunity.
- You want to be more creative or launch a creative pursuit.
- You really, really (finally—really) want to do this thing.
- But you're not sure where to start.
The Rock Your Genius tribe includes ...
- Wantrepreneurs & Creative Pursuers
- Dreamers & Doers (including INFJs & ENTPs)
- Lifestyle Designers
- Solopreneurs & Small Business Owners
(Bonus if you're a dog-lover or if you're funny)
The Rock Your Genius Philosophy ...
- I believe whatever you can do, or dream you can do, you should begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
- I believe you should figure out what you are and then do it on purpose.
- I believe you shouldn't ask what the world needs, but what makes you come alive and go do that.
- I believe you're a genius* (or, really, that you have a genius). You should find it. And then figure out what to do with it. (I can help with that.)
- I believe impossible things. Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
(Actually, that's what John Anster, Dolly Parton, Howard Thurman, and The Queen from Alice in Wonderland believe, but I agree with them.)
3 Steps to Rock Your Genius ...
Here's how you can get going with the Rock Your Genius plan.
Get the creative fuel emails.
Geek out on the topic of creativity, the creative habit, and the creative pursuit.
Book a GENIUS Inquisition.
Discover your brand, business, and launch strategy (i.e., find your genius and figure out what to do with it).
Book a LAUNCH Intensive.
Kickstart your side hustle or creative pursuit in a super-intense, 5-day launch sprint.
that's a good start ...
If you're a super dork, like me, you can go to the Rock Your Genius Terminology page to nerd out on some vocabulary. Otherwise, I'll be seeing you in your inbox with more creative fuel.
About the Author
By the way, I'm Amber—Chief Launch Strategist & Nerd Creative at Rock Your Genius. I live in Small Town, Indiana with Joe and my a-hole dog, Koa. I also hate photos.